- Get Started
- Client Stories
- Contact Me
“My central mission in life is to help people clear out whatever is in the way from being able to live a healthy, authentic life. When there is freedom from emotional bondage, your life finds purpose and passion gets ignited.”
The Emotional Liberator
I get excited to see people emotionally liberate themselves when they clear out the emotional barriers in the way. This passion was fueled by struggles in my own journey. I grew up as an over-achiever in a doctor’s family. I pushed myself to the point of exhaustion to achieve my goals and found myself depleted from driving myself and giving too much outwardly thus my life became out of balance. My Christian faith, and my curiosity about healing modalities, spurred an inner journey toward a mind/body approach to healing and coaching. I discovered that the way I was thinking and holding on to emotional issues led to putting tremendous stress on me. I was able to heal and release the emotional hold that this had on me through various clearing methods that I sought out.
I have gained knowledge and expertise in many methods that will unleash people more quickly and effectively. The counseling and coaching practices I use will release repressed emotions so my clients can find true happiness through integrating the mind, body, and spirit. My areas of specialty are working with relationship and marriage intimacy, lack around money issues, eating issues, abuse, grief & loss, career development and addictions. For over 25 years, my work has been dedicated to emotionally liberating others and watching their lives start to thrive! Prior to this work, I was a retail buyer and led personal development workshops for Neiman-Marcus.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and Board Certified Coach through the Center for Credentialing and Education. In addition I have clinical nutrition training. I practice in Littleton, which is convenient to Highlands Ranch, Golden, Denver, Lakewood, Centennial, and Wheat Ridge. Additionally, I provide long distance services through Skype and remote counseling.
• Counseling at a mental health hospital for addictions in Plano, Texas
• Practicing a clinical nutrition business
• Result Coaching for multiple years with Anthony Robbins International
• Counseling in agencies and private practice in Littleton and Dallas, Texas
• Splankna Level I & II and Masters Level (see menu for Christian counseling)
• The Journey USA
• Theophostic Prayer
• EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
Over the past several years, I have contributed to several non-profits in the Denver area: Pomegranate Place, The Enlightened Foundation, and Streets Hope.
• Toastmasters International
• Co-founder of a Christian coaches’ network in Colorado
I live with my husband Les and dog Tasha in the Littleton area. We enjoy the arts, learning, and traveling to historical sites, and love the great outdoors here in Colorado.
- Growth Through Perseverance
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?
- The Top 10 Releasing Anxiety Methods
- Are You Giving Too Much?
- Forgiveness: The Path to Freedom
- Supporting the Brain to Calm Hyperactive Minds
- Are You Attracting the Relationships that Thrive?