- About Suzanne Simpson
- Renewed Life
- Get Started
“My central mission in life is to help people clear out whatever is in the way from being able to live healthy in mind, body, and spirit. When there is freedom from emotional bondage, you are able to live more abundantly.”
I get excited to see people emotionally liberate themselves when they clear out the emotional barriers in the way. This passion was fueled by struggles in my own journey. I grew up as an over-achiever in a doctor’s family. I pushed myself from giving too much outwardly thus my life became out of balance. My Christian faith, and my curiosity about healing modalities spurred an inner journey toward a mind & body approach.
I have gained knowledge and expertise in many methods that will unleash people more quickly and effectively. The counseling practices I use will release repressed emotions so my clients can find true happiness through integrating the mind, body, and spirit. My areas of specialty are working with early abuse, self-esteem, and relationship or marriage discord. For over 30 years, I have seen hundreds of people overcome obstacles and begin to see their lives thrive! Prior to this work, I was in the retail field as a buyer and trainer leading personal development workshops.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and Board Certified Coach through the Center for Credentialing and Education. In addition, I have clinical nutrition training and certification. I practice in Littleton, which is convenient to Highlands Ranch, Golden, Denver, Lakewood, Centennial, and Wheat Ridge. Additionally, I provide long distance services through Skype and remote counseling.
• Counseling in a mental health hospital for chemical dependency and eating disorders
• Developed a clinical nutrition practice
• Result coaching for multiple years with Anthony Robbins International
• Counseling in agencies and private practice in Littleton and Dallas, Texas
• Splankna Level I & II and Masters Level (see menu for Christian counseling)
• Theophostic Prayer
• EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
Over the past several years, I have contributed to several non-profits in the Denver area: Pomegranate Place, The Enlightened Foundation, Streets Hope, and Living Free Ministry. In addition to a workbook she published, Winning the Inner Game, she is a recently published author of the book Lost & Restored: The Father’s Love that Heals Hearts.
• Toastmasters International
• Co-founder of a Christian coaches’ network in Colorado
I live with my husband Les and dog Tasha in the Littleton area. We enjoy the arts, learning, and traveling to historical sites, and love the great outdoors here in Colorado.
- Are Your Expectations Ruling You?
- Tips on Reducing Anxiety
- Stuck in the Brambles of Life
- Experience a Sustained Breakthrough
- What Are You Gripping In Your Hands?
- Growth Through Perseverance
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?