- Get Started
- Client Stories
- Contact Me
When we identify a present emotion that triggers an old psychological stored emotion, (ie., anger at my ex-husband is fueling my depression, or need to feel loved by others triggers my desire to binge eat). Therefore we are able to get to the root of where we are holding onto our emotions energetically. When we are able to clear out the stored emotion on an energetic level the symptom lessens.
Most all of these methods get to the rooted beliefs, vows, and forgiveness to clear out blocked emotions. We can use a form of testing that involves applied kinesiology (a form of muscle testing) to access some of this subconscious information. Forgiveness can open up a space for your own powerful self-healing process to occur more rapidly.
Symptoms that can improve:
Anxiety & Depression
Panic Attacks & Phobias
Post Traumatic Stress
Guilt & Shame
Rage & Resentments
• The Journey – A guided introspective process that accesses the emotions that are in the cellular memory. This process is extremely healing for the mind and body.
• Psych-K – Applied Kinesiology is used to release embedded belief patterns that are contributing to symptoms and behavior. An affirmative belief is planted by bringing the left and right hemisphere together. www.psych-k.com.
• EFT- (Emotional Freedom Technique)- This method is like emotional acupuncture which clears out the emotional blocks through a sequence of tapping points. It allows the emotions to be cleared out so phobias, anxiety, performance anxiety and other issues can be resolved.
• Splankna- A Christian mind/body process that clears out unresolved trauma and emotional issues that are energetically held onto in the body. www.splankna.com
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?
- The Top 10 Releasing Anxiety Methods
- Are You Giving Too Much?
- Forgiveness: The Path to Freedom
- Supporting the Brain to Calm Hyperactive Minds
- Are You Attracting the Relationships that Thrive?
- Hit a wall and your creativity isn't flowing?