- About Suzanne Simpson
- Renewed Life
- Get Started
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
EFT is a form of psychological acupressure that uses a gentle tapping technique instead of needles to stimulate traditional Chinese acupuncture points. The tapping on the designated points on the face and body is combined with verbalizing the identified problem followed by a general affirmation. Combining these ingredients of the EFT technique balances the energy system so both parts of the brain are integrated and can greatly relieve psychological stress and physical pain.
Restoring the balance of the energy system allows the body and mind to resume their natural healing abilities. EFT is safe, easy to apply, and is non-invasive. What I love about it is you can learn it and practice with yourself. Energy Therapy believes that the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system. Gary Craig is the developer of this technique www.garythink.com.
EFT can work with any issue emotionally or physically. It is successful with the following:
• emotional overeating & weight loss
• relationship challenges
• fear of success
• past traumas
• physical pain and discomfort
• stress reduction
• low self-esteem
• grief issues
• anxiety & depression
- Are Your Expectations Ruling You?
- Tips on Reducing Anxiety
- Stuck in the Brambles of Life
- Experience a Sustained Breakthrough
- What Are You Gripping In Your Hands?
- Growth Through Perseverance
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?