- Get Started
- Client Stories
- Contact Me
Do You Self-Sabotage Your Relationships? If you are seeking a marital counselor I find marriage counseling typically is an “inside job”.
- Conflict and tension in a relationship most likely is caused by both parties bringing unresolved issues from their family of origin or past into their relationship.
- Repetitive patterns and subconscious programming gets triggered. These wedges need to be examined so that genuine changes in behavior can occur.
- Clearing out individual emotional wounds can bring freedom to manage and make behavioral changes in their relationships without former triggers.
I would advise a single person to do inner work in order to attract a healthy relationship. The subconscious part tends to attract similar types that resemble their primary caretakers. Awareness of these patterns allows the emotional release work to reach the root cause that keeps attracting unhealthy individuals.
View YouTube Webinar Unlock More Mojo in Your Marriage: http://youtu.be/5gf6QHDSW-c
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?
- The Top 10 Releasing Anxiety Methods
- Are You Giving Too Much?
- Forgiveness: The Path to Freedom
- Supporting the Brain to Calm Hyperactive Minds
- Are You Attracting the Relationships that Thrive?
- Hit a wall and your creativity isn't flowing?
- Are You Getting What You Want?