- About Suzanne Simpson
- Renewed Life
- Get Started
Do You Self-Sabotage Your Relationships? If you are seeking a marital counselor I find marriage counseling typically is an “inside job”.
- Conflict and tension in a relationship most likely is caused by both parties bringing unresolved issues from their family of origin or past into their relationship.
- Repetitive patterns and subconscious programming gets triggered. These wedges need to be examined so that genuine changes in behavior can occur.
- Clearing out individual emotional wounds can bring freedom to manage and make behavioral changes in their relationships without former triggers.
I would advise a single person to do inner work in order to attract a healthy relationship. The subconscious part tends to attract similar types that resemble their primary caretakers. Awareness of these patterns allows the emotional release work to reach the root cause that keeps attracting unhealthy individuals.
View YouTube Webinar Unlock More Mojo in Your Marriage: http://youtu.be/5gf6QHDSW-c
- Are Your Expectations Ruling You?
- Tips on Reducing Anxiety
- Stuck in the Brambles of Life
- Experience a Sustained Breakthrough
- What Are You Gripping In Your Hands?
- Growth Through Perseverance
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?