- About Suzanne Simpson
- Get Started
If you grew up in a family where there was encouragement and acknowledgment for who you were rather than what you did, most likely you have a fairly healthy sense of self-esteem. However, if abusive actions or demeaning comments occurred, you probably developed negative beliefs about yourself.
When you identify the underlying beliefs through processes of emotional healing, you will be freer to develop a healthier self-concept. Patterns of workaholism, an excessive drive to perform, or a strong desire to please others often fade, as you gain a stronger sense of your own self-value.
- Experience a Sustained Breakthrough
- What Are You Gripping In Your Hands?
- Growth Through Perseverance
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?
- The Top 10 Releasing Anxiety Methods
- Are You Giving Too Much?
- Forgiveness: The Path to Freedom