- About Suzanne Simpson
- Renewed Life
- Get Started
Our performance in sports or the workplace can be highly dependent on body and brain function. The two parts of the brain that affect our performance are mindset and actual brain function. The new technology of Neurostimulation and Neuroplasticity allows us to change brain activity, thus accomplishing a higher level of achievement. In addition, using the methods we use for changing our mindset and practicing visualization tools can create more effective performance. One of the new technologies to change brain activity is accomplished by wearing socks that create Neurostimulation. Yes that’s right, socks! Through 40 years of research and six years of development, Neurostimulation through the feet is now accomplished through specialized socks. Watch this video for the science behind the socks: http://www.tinyurl.com/kepvoxxsports. For further information and testimonials, go to http://www.voxxlife.com/rlc.
- Are Your Expectations Ruling You?
- Tips on Reducing Anxiety
- Stuck in the Brambles of Life
- Experience a Sustained Breakthrough
- What Are You Gripping In Your Hands?
- Growth Through Perseverance
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?