- About Suzanne Simpson
- Get Started
What is Remote Counseling or Coaching?
Remote Counseling is the provision of counseling & coaching services through electronic means, which includes telephone, e-mail, and Skype.
You can determine the amount of time you need and a rate accordingly. The session can range from 15-30 minutes or even longer.
The biggest drawback to counseling by telephone is that I am unable to pick up on your emotions through facial expressions. Physical responses are often important clues for me. However, I have adjusted well to working with individuals by phone after many years of coaching people long distant.
Remote Counseling vs. face-to-face counseling may better suit your needs on a given day. Establishing a coaching relationship face-to-face is first beneficial before communicating by phone. Using Skype enhances the ability to read facial expressions.
Why Remote Counseling?
There are several advantages to Remote Counseling:
• Easy to connect quickly in the event of weather or schedule challenges
• Appointment times easily available to fit your schedule
• Counseling relationship continues even during a relocation or vacation
• Accessible to any location
I am offering Remote Counseling only to persons 18 years old and older. In this initial phase, I will require you to sign the appropriate disclosure forms as required by law.
- Experience a Sustained Breakthrough
- What Are You Gripping In Your Hands?
- Growth Through Perseverance
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?
- The Top 10 Releasing Anxiety Methods
- Are You Giving Too Much?
- Forgiveness: The Path to Freedom