- About Suzanne Simpson
- Renewed Life
- Get Started
I utilize counseling methods to access the root of blocked emotions that hinder your behavior.
This work is shorter term than other types of therapy. Usually, a person can see significant changes in two to six months, and sometimes in just a few sessions.
For anyone considering working together, I offer a 30 minute Complimentary Discovery Session (see the choices below)
1) You may schedule a complimentary 30-minute session to discuss your issues. We can identify various methods to treat your problems.
2) You may also use the consultation as 30 minutes towards your first session, in which case we would likely begin with a conversation addressing your issues. We would then discuss the plan to begin working together.
In Person or By Phone:
Sessions can be done either in person or by phone. Skype is a great way to be able to observe the process, while being long distance.
Fees and Insurance
We offer insurance benefits for those who have mental health coverage for out of network options and have met their deductible. I am willing to provide a medical receipt with a diagnosis to file through your insurance. In addition, this coverage includes one insurance Company, American Behavioral, or a health savings account (HSA).
Sessions are generally 60-70 min. in length with exceptions of coaching session usually lasting 45 minutes. Extended healing sessions usually are an hour and a half. Initial session and individual sessions are $120.00. Individual sessions average $100 a session. ( Prices effective Jan. 1, 2017)
My package rates start with 5 sessions and are offered at a slightly discounted rate as stated above. The packages for coaching are for 3 month or 6 months. I can offer a package that meets your individual needs, which we can discuss after our initial consult. Extended sessions are offered for those from out of town or at a distance.
I offer some scholarships from a fund for those who would be unable to pay full fees on a very limited basis quarterly. I take Visa, Mastercard, and Discover and Paypal.
All sessions must be canceled within 48 hours. If the cancellation is less than 48 hours, it will be counted as 1/2 the regular session rate (with the exception of packages). When canceling the session can be made up within that week without a fee.
Confidentiality will be honored for all sessions.
- Are Your Expectations Ruling You?
- Tips on Reducing Anxiety
- Stuck in the Brambles of Life
- Experience a Sustained Breakthrough
- What Are You Gripping In Your Hands?
- Growth Through Perseverance
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?