- Get Started
- Client Stories
- Contact Me
Suzanne is more than just a speaker. Along with a Masters in Counseling, she is a Psychotherapist, a Board Certified Coach, and Trainer with over 25 years of real world experience. Her fundamental belief is there is a divine destiny to mastering happiness, love and owning one’s amazing brilliance. How she delivers this message will inspire you.
Your organization- large or small- will reel with enthusiasm… will love her brilliance and deep understanding in showing them real world solutions to their life problems. Your audience will be motivated when you hear Suzanne Simpson speak about her extraordinary message in how to rebuild and live a whole, healthy life.
“Suzanne has a wonderful presentation that is well thought through, insightful, and practical. Her empathy with her audience is tempered by her seasoned experiences that help others relate to those who are truly searching for answers to their life’s dilemmas.” W. Dunias, Sales Representative
Suzanne is a very engaging and thoughtful speaker who addresses some very personal topics in a professional and supportive manner. I came away from her session uplifted and ready to make some changes in my life. — Joyce Feustel , Founder, Boomers’ Social Media Tutor
- Move from Stuck to Unstoppable
- Boost Your Confidence and Thrive
- Managing Conflict for Win-Wins
Book Suzanne for associations or team-building programs. Suzanne can customize a presentation for your audience. Contact Suzanne at (720) 981-0713 or [email protected].
- Is Your Love Tank Filled Up?
- Spring Cleansing Your Emotions
- Gratitude: The Key to Unleashing Yourself
- Making Peace with Agreements
- Putting to Bed the Post Holiday Blues
- Are You Hearing Well?
- The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Open Your Heart to More
- Does the Need to Control Control You?
- The Top 10 Releasing Anxiety Methods
- Are You Giving Too Much?
- Forgiveness: The Path to Freedom
- Supporting the Brain to Calm Hyperactive Minds
- Are You Attracting the Relationships that Thrive?
- Hit a wall and your creativity isn't flowing?